Dog swallows fork

Dog swallows fork

Meet the dog who swallowed a fork. This 10-year-old Husky, called Apachee, bit off more than he could chew when he ate the utensil and ended up with it in his stomach for days before it almost killed him. These X-ray photographs show the fork lodged inside the pet pooch. But luckily doctors at a local animal hospital were able to perform surgery to get the cutlery out. “All of us who worked on the dog were high-fiving each other the next morning because he was alive,” said Dr Gary Spodnick, chief of surgery at the Veterinary Specialty Hospital of the Carolinas.


Pictured: Apachee The Dog X-Ray


Ref: SPL45154 200808
Picture by: Splash News


Splash News and Pictures
Los Angeles: 310-821-2666
New York: 212-619-2666
London: 870-934-2666
photodesk@splashnews.com



Splash News and Picture Agency does not claim any Copyright or License in the attached material. Any downloading fees charged by Splash are for Splash’s services only, and do not, nor are they intended to, convey to the user any Copyright or License in the material. By publishing this material , the user expressly agrees to indemnify and to hold Splash harmless from any claims, demands, or causes of action arising out of or connected in any way with user’s publication of the material.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *